Sunday, March 7, 2010

School Influence

School as been influencing me all my life from the start. It really got to me more the day I enrolled myself into college just last June. Ever since then my college has became the most important and my highest priority. But as of more recently, college has been influencing me in ways such as being more resonsible, prompt and a more set schedule on doing things. It has made me into a more responsible person than I already am. I think school is a great impact on my life and I honestly do not know where or who I would be without it. I am so proud of myself and can't wait to see what else I can conquer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marisa,
    I feel the same way you do. I too started just last June and I cannot believe the way time flies. I have always been a free spirited procrastinator (lol) so I like the fact of college bringing more responsible and focused attitude in my life. Good luck and I will see you in class.

    ReplyDelete